Monday, May 12, 2014

Being Brave! -- Siendo Valiente!

I am opening a new segment here in my blog, trying to be brave like the song says :)

I've been contemplating this idea for quite a long time already.  I love to help people but at the same time I know I need to help myself in different aspects of my life.

I am an extremely shy person and blogging seems the only way to be able to communicate with other people out there, maybe this can help a lot of people like me, who don't say much at all, but your mind is full of thoughts and words that can help other people out there, just like the song says: would make you a lot of good to let them out.

This song has been a huge inspiration for me. Especially knowing that there are a lot of people like me, that can be helped by seeing others taking the first step.

But anyways, I am going to have this section here in English and Spanish since that's my first language and I know there is a lot of people specially woman in South America  with the same problem of holding back your thoughts or biting your tongue because that's what we were taught.

I really don't know what I am trying to get out of this section in my blog, it might be just to let it out! lol but I know that it has been in my mind for quite a long time and have to do it.

I hope along the way I can make some online friends and maybe one day we can meet in person, who know, right? :)

Anyways, thank you so much for being here and reading my blog, I still love to do crafts so I'll be posting pictures of what I've been working on lately :)

Love,

Clemencia




Estoy abriendo un nuevo segmento de aquí en mi blog, tratando de ser valiente como dice la canción :)
He estado pensando en esta idea desde hace mucho tiempo ya. Me encanta ayudar a la gente , pero al mismo tiempo sé que necesito ayudarme a mí mismo en diferentes aspectos de mi vida .
Yo soy una persona extremadamente tímida y blogging parece la única manera de comunicarme con otras personas, tal vez esto puede ayudar a mucha gente como yo, que no dicen mucho, pero su mente está llena de pensamientos y palabras que pueden ayudar a otras personas, tal como la canción dice: te haria mucho bien dejarlos salir .
Esta canción ha sido una gran inspiración para mí. Sobre todo sabiendo que hay mucha gente como yo, que pueden ser ayudados viendo a otros de tomar el primer paso.
Pero de todos modos , voy a tener esta sección aquí en Inglés y Español ya que es mi primer lenguage y sé que hay un montón de gente especialmente mujeres en América del Sur con el mismo problema de retener sus pensamientos o morderse la lengua , porque eso es lo que nos enseñaron.
Realmente no sé lo que estoy tratando de sacar de esta sección en mi blog, puede ser que sólo sea para dejar salir mis palabras! ja ja ja, pero sé que ha estado en mi mente durante mucho tiempo y tengo que hacerlo .
Espero que a lo largo de esta manera yo puedo hacer amistades online y tal vez algún día podamos conocernos en persona , quien sabe , ¿verdad? :)
De todas formas, muchas gracias por estar aquí y leer mi blog, todavía me encanta hacer manualidades y todavia voy a publicar fotos de lo que he estado trabajando últimamente :)

Con mucho cariño,

Clemencia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...