Monday, May 19, 2014

Conflict of Thoughts - Conflicto de Pensamientos

Is there anything that you really want to do and you keep on putting it off? You keep on thinking about that project that would really like to get to and still don't do it?  Well, that has been my case for a few months, but I have to do so much at work and home that I can't see to give myself permission to do something that I really want to do, something that I enjoy. 

Why am I dealing with that conflict? That was my search this past weekend...



That conflict that I have inside, is one voice or one thought saying "just do it" or "go" and the other voice or thought says: "no, you have other more important things to do" or "stop, reevaluate your priorities" "do it later" and of course that later might never come, and never do it.



I one thought against the other causing immobility.

If you know you like something and you read or hear somebody say "just do it" it becomes too superficial to keep you doing what you like for a long period of time.

We have to stop that voice or thought that says: "do it later" and the way to stop it is by finding out:



Why is it coming up in your brain?
Where is it coming from? and
Why is it stopping us?

I'll give you one hint...

Look at your past, look at your childhood.  And remember now... always remember it is not your fault to have this thoughts.

I am going to leave you with these questions, I hope you can answer them.
I'll come back soon with my answers :)



¿Hay algo que realmente quieres hacer y lo sigues postergando ? Tú pensando sigue  en ese proyecto que realmente te gustaría hacer y todavía no puedes? Bueno, ese ha sido mi caso, durante unos meses , pero tengo que hacer tanto en el trabajo como en casa que no me puedo dar permiso para hacer algo que realmente quiero hacer, para hacer algo que me gusta .

¿Por qué tengo ese conflicto ? Esa fue mi búsqueda este fin de semana pasado ...



Ese conflicto que tengo dentro, es una voz o un pensamiento que dice " solo hazlo" o " anda hazlo" y la otra voz o el pensamiento dice: "no, usted tiene otras cosas más importantes que hacer " o " detenente, reevalua tus prioridades " " hazlo más tarde "y por supuesto que luego, nunca llega , y no lo hago.



Ese pensamiento del uno contra el otro causa inmovilidad .
Si sabes algo te gusta y lees o escuchas a alguien decir " solo hazlo " eso es demasiado superficial para mantenerse haciendo lo que te gusta durante un largo periodo de tiempo.
Tenemos que para esa voz o pensamiento que nos dice: "hazlo más tarde ", y la forma de detenerlo es mediante la búsqueda haciendonos estas preguntas:




¿Por qué tengo estos pensamientos ?De donde vienen? y¿Por qué nos detienen?
Te voy a dar una pista ...
Mira tu pasado , mira a tu infancia. A
hora recuerda... siempre recuerda que no es tu culpa tener estos pensamientos.
Voy a dejarte con estas preguntas, espero que las puedas responder.
Volveré pronto con mis respuestas :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...