Thursday, May 29, 2014

Words Worth Sharing



While I was waiting at the doctor's office I read something very interesting that impacted my life quite a bit:

Is about a 30 day commitment, spending half hour each day doing something until you get good at it.

So how does this apply to finding my passion?

I would twist this a little bit and saying: commit to do something I like for 30 minutes for 30 days, until I get good at it.  Once I see the results, it will quietly add to my self-esteem.  It will add meaning to my life by mastering all the things that I like and/or always wanted to learn.

Also I read that there is a point when you will start asking yourself:

Why am I doing this?

The answer to yourself will be:

Because I decided to.  That's all!!!. Just put one foot in front of the another and do no stop. That's just how you stick to a commitment. It will increase your self-esteem, adding meaning to your life and reviving yourself.

And you can do the same :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...