Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Color: Crocheted Sunglass Case


Hello There :)

Here again :) Last night I made another sunglass case, but this one is for my daughter.
Love the coral color she chose, awesome for the summer here in Florida :)

Again I followed the same free pattern here on my Pinterest but this time I started with 8 chains, I used a worsted yarn and crochet hook size F/5 to make a tight stitch so the sunglasses don't get scratched :)

Pretty simple and very easy to make :)

I made it in one night :)

I hope this challenge you to make one for yourself :)

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...