Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#WOYWW 316 Art Therapy

Wow amazing! time flies.
I haven't participate in WOYWW for a few weeks due to health issues
which makes me realize to come back and do what I like,
to keep a balance and healthy lifestyle,
taking care of myself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
And making art is part of it.
Keeping myself creative is a big part of my emotional well being.


This week on my work table you see a few art spreads made on big index cards.
I am trying to set a morning routine where I can dedicate at least 15 to 20 minutes
to be creative.
For now I don't really care about the outcome, I just want to get my feet wet sort of thing.
I am loving the process, and is changing my mood throughout the day.
I start my day happier this way, with more energy,
after playing with paint and getting my fingers dirty lol :)

It's so much fun!

I love to read your comments :)

Clemencia

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I'm glad you're making time in your day to create. Stay well now my friend. Peg R 27

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited Diane who is also working on index type cards :)
    Have a good week,
    RosA # 39

    ReplyDelete


  3. IA very inspiring post today. I genuinely feel for you. While I don't know much about IBS I suffer from depression and often feel physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually drained. I too am trying to get my life back together, organize it, get things done. You have inspired me today and I thank you! Diane #43


    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been unwell. I agree creating is so theraputic reguardless of the result . I get quite touchy if i dont get near my desk at least once a week. Take care and enjoy your creating xxx
    Soojay 16#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your nice comments, I am so touched by your words. I am so happy that I've been able to inspire you Diane :) I'll be visiting you all asap :) thanks again my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better. Starting the day with something creative will set your day in the right direction. Good for you for being positive and finding a good way to start the day.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#17

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...