Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A New Challenge... Writing #30DayJournal

Yes, that's my new challenge this month.
Writing every day.
Writing is something I've been wanting to do for such a long time
and always put it off. Now is my opportunity to give it a kick start
since Lisa is providing prompts every day for a whole month :)

flow_30_day_journal_project-650

I've been contamplating if I should participate in the 30 day journal project.
But I realized that I havent' stop thinking about this project
ever since I saw Lisa's post about her generous invitation to join the FLOW.

So here I am participating.
I am keeping the journaling private just as Lisa recommends.
This was one of my concerns about participating in the FLOW
but after reading her whole post I understood
that the feeling of keeping it private was o.k. :)

So that's what I am up to :)

Clemencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...