Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Collage Your Emotions

Today I felt like making a collage
I read a newsletter from Shelley Klammer
where she invites to preview the prompt from

and the Self-Reflection question is:
What pain do you need to release today? 
What can you do to let it go?

and my answer to that is
meditation 

this is my collage


the pillows represent the meditation
soon somehow I'll have one of these 
to meditate on :)


I found this pretty reindeer
that shows the present moment
is around Christmas time


these lamps represent the light and ideas
I'll get while meditating


and this is just me saying Believe


We all need to Believe in something :)

Love and Peace

#kscdec2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...