Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Coffee is Always a Good Idea :)

Handwriting, Printables, Collage, 
Painting, Mixed Media, Doodling, Art Journaling,
everything you can imagine fits in this page :)


I am so excited and happy to show you this page
I really didn't know how it was going to come out.

The steps to make it is pretty simple, like most art journal pages :)
If you are a beginner please don't be intimidated by anything you see out there

I started this page by using a written composition notebook
in this case my gratitude journal
and cut it up in order to make a collage
then I took some acrylic paint and went around the page
at this point it looked a little empty so I decided to take some
white paper and write "Coffee is always a good idea" :)
at least it is to me lol
then I took another color and put some dots
all over the page, but since it was hard to see the color
I went ahead and circle them with a black pen making some doodles :)
and that's it!!!

Easy Peasy :)

Hope you give it a try :)

I feel so happy now that I made some art :)

Clemencia



6 comments:

  1. I totally agree that coffee is always a good idea - totally the sentiment I had in mind when designing the printable - hah! Great page and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Clemencia - it makes me want to drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell the lovely aroma now!
    Fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun, lively page! I could go for an iced coffee right now, but it's too late in the day. :-)
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes coffee is always a good idea. The stronger the better. But maybe not that many cups?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, a very good idea. What great writing! I always mess something up when I try to write

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...