Thursday, March 3, 2016

The LifeGrowth Guide Book Launch

I am very exited to share with you that I am part of The LifeGrowth Guide Book Launch Team :)

When I received The LifeGrowth Guide book as an exchange for a honest opinion, I didn't know it was going to have such an effect of me, this isn't just a book, it also has open ended questions, in the format of a workbook that helped me explore and go deep into my thoughts.

While reading The LifeGrowth Guide I realized that a lot of people have the same questions about life as I do, and just to know that simple fact it put me at peace. Reading this book is like having a heart to heart conversation with your best friend.

Holley Gerth (the author) have made me understand that wanting to know and discover who I truly am is not selfish. Holley takes you through some questions that provokes a lot thinking, helping you discover your strengths, skills and purpose for our lives.

I love this book, I found it very helpful.
I am planning to review it six months from now as she recommends :)

 provoking questions and the videos are nothing short of super helpfu



#alreadyamazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...