Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sharing Little Nuggets of Knowledge (Art Related). New to Art Journaling?

Today I am doing something different here on my blog
I am going to start sharing
art related
little nuggets of knowledge
you will benefit from them especially if you are new at art journaling or mixed media.

I thought it would be fun to share little things here and there
I know along the way I'll find something new for me too
and we'll learn together :)

We are going to start with art journaling.

What is art journaling?
Art Journaling to me is self expression,



is making art in a notebook or a sketchbook,
is a combination (if you desire so) of art and words.

An art journal can be as private or as public as you wish.
Is a place where you express your feelings or



simply practice your art,
here you can experiment with art techniques,



or you can put your ideas down on paper in any desire way,
you can write or draw about your life,
you don't have to have any special skills,
you don't have to know how to draw or paint



Simply put an art journal is a notebook where you do art and express yourself.

Now is your turn, please let me know if this post was helpful,
what questions do you have about art journaling or mixed media.
I would love to help you by answering any questions you have.
Please note I am not an expert, I just love art journaling and mixed media :)
and I love to teach :)

with love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...