Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What to Do with All Those Thoughts in Your Head.

Call me crazy but I am always thinking, talking (inside my head) and imagining different things



that I can not get to immediately, like how to use that plastic bottle in my art journal before I recycle it, what to write in my blog, how to do use different art supplies to make a mixed media background, thinking what to read next, what podcast to listen to while cooking, what's that new dinner I can cook, what my next scrapbook layout is going to look like, you name it...my brain doesn't stop. So in order to de-stress, stop that overwhelmed and start using my creativity again I am going to start writing everything down in a colorful, creative and spontaneous way.

When you think about it, all this thoughts in my head means that I am always planning and that's exactly what I am going to do.



I am going to write it all, plan it all, be creative, all in one place.
I am going to start a planner, art journal, hobonichi, whatever you want to call it.












It can be a simple notebook, a pretty journal, just anything that can grab all this thoughts in a creative way. This is going to be the one place where but I'll put there all of my plans, my to do lists, my menus, my creativity, my thoughts, you can imagine the rest and I would like to share it all with you here in my blog, you never know you might benefit from it too :)

I love blogging
I love writing
I love creating
I love sharing
I love helping

So here I am trying to put it all in one place to help me and you out at the same time.

Let's hope for the new year to be more successful in making all our goals a reality.

Much Love,

Clemencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...