Monday, January 23, 2017

Spread Your Wings Art Journal Page

I read in an article and I wish I remember which one
that yoga, art and meditation are great stress relievers.
So this is what I am trying to incorporate in my daily life.

Sometimes I don't know where to start
since my brain is all over the place,
the monkey mind like some people calls it;
so I decided to start by following a challenge:
Simon Says which comes out every Monday,
their theme for this week is 
Spread your Wings



I took a little bit of inspiration from the sample pictures they have :)

I have to admit, I felt a little rush making this page
since I only had half hour to do it
which defeats the purpose of making art to relieve stress lol
but I still feel good that I made some art :)

I know... I have to learn to slow down :)
Now I am curious... how do you do that?

Take care,

Clemencia

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I saw it on the SSS challenge page. It's hard to still the circus in your head when your "life is full of passions." For me it's not a matter of slowing down. That's not my goal. It's to choose wisely which things to do and to be sure some of them are for me ;-) Yoga and meditation help. I do them every day. Nice to meet you, Clemencia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page, Clemencia! Wow, you did this in half an hour? You should be proud, it's amazing. The background is a great compliment to the image and I love how you wrote the sentiment along the side. Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...