Wednesday, April 4, 2018

WOYWW 461 Tiny Pages

Wow this week just flew by especially the weekend.

This week I am posting pictures of the pages of my tiny book
a lot of you have asked to see them, which makes me super happy :)
and as promised here they are

Let me start by explaining that this pages are about some of the things I like

I love...


Coffee, yes I love coffee
and I don't know what am I going to do the day I have to leave it 
for some health reason or something lol



I love to learn, and grow
I love to read, write,
and investigate my inner self more and more




I love nature
so I put the little mushrooms there
it was as close as nature as I had in art supplies ha ha ha

and that little stamp says Give Thanks
which is one of the things I always do



I love cultures and languages
so as soon as I saw this scrapbook paper 
I had to put it in my little book 



I love the beach
yes, thank goodness I live in Florida
but just so you know
 my dream place to live (again) is in Puerto Rico



I love art
I just can't leave this out
I love art 
I love art
I love art
it just feels so renewing, healing, grounding, inspiring, creative
did I say?
I love art? lol

I think I would be a happy camper if I could teach art too :)


Oh my gosh, this is another one that I just love!!!
I love to dance, some latin music baby
oh, I can feel it! ha ha ha



And the last page of my tiny book is that 
I love tiny things



Now of course there is a lot more things that I love
like yoga, meditation, doodling, writing, reading...
but I just couldn't fit it in my tiny book
which gives me a great idea of making things that shows others
what do I love and what am I all about :)

Thank you for stopping by

Lots of love,

Clemencia

11 comments:

  1. What a delightful blog post and what a delightful little book. Very interesting to journey through it finding out lots of things about you.
    I so enjoyed my visit.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Clever! I make matchboxes but for swaps, I love the idea of tiny books. Inspired me to have a go .....
    Hope your skies are sunnier than ours
    Have a good week
    Christine #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clemencia. A great little book - a lovely idea to make art to describe the things you most love. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous book Clemencia! Happy WOYWW, Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clemencia. Love your post, so much fun, and so cool to learn about our WOYWW friends! My DIL is like you, a lover of all things tiny, the tinier the better. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful expression of the things you love. Thank you for sharing it. :-)
    April #22

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous mini art! I struggle in small sizes! Have a great week. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW & thanks for sharing! xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love tiny projects and this is lovely. Have a great woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Clemencia, it’s delightful, I love it! What your whole post speaks of is patience! You must be so patient, the love of tiny things and the making of such tiny things is perfect for a patient type!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So.... do you like art? :) Love this little book, lovely to see it in more detail.

    Sorry I'm late - hope you are having a good week.
    Carmen x #37

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...