Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Watercolor and Scrapbook Layout


I am so happy I had time to make another scrapbook layout :)
this layout was inspired by Pink Fresh Studio 
with this month theme Watercolors,
don't their watercolors look awesome?!

and of course I used my favorite color: Teal



I do have to say that even though the watercolors 
look good on the regular 12 x 12 scrapbook paper
I prefer how they look in watercolor paper
plus it doesn't warp as regular paper
well, lesson learned :)


also since I used yellow, black and white 
I can also link to Cupcake Inspirations challenge



I wanted to go over the details
I found the perfect colorful scrap paper piece
in my stash to combine with this layout
and of course I had to stamp on it :)




Then on the bottom I used a matted word 
which I inked with black around the edges
to match the stamp on the top




Then I used some words that I cut out 
of a scrapbook paper background
to scatter around the page





and this one shows you how I matted the picture with two different
scrapbook paper scraps that helps me bring the picture out
with a little cluster on the side using a bubble sticker.

I hope this have been informative and inspiring for some of you :)

Let's see if I can keep this ball rolling 
at least until I go back to school
which I know is going to keep me busy :)

and yes, that's me in the picture :D


Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...