Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DIY Scrapbooking Embellishments

I am so happy I got to scrapbook in bed lol
yeap! I made this last night sitting on my bed.


I saw a tutorial on how to make your own scrapbook embellishment
and I was set! I am in!

The beauty about this is that you only use
a scrap of fabric
paper towells
needle and thread
o.k and scissors
that's it!
Plus is small enough that you can take and make it anywhere


All you have to do is sandwich 3 paper towells in between 2 pieces of scrap fabric
and saw them together, if you want that fray look on the edges
just scrap the edges with your nails or with the edge of the scissors,
and that's it!
Easy Peasy :)

Here is the link to the tutorial I found.

I hope you like it.

Please come back and share with me if you made or have made one,
I would love to see it :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute, littel hearts... And its soneasy to make them..
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...