Monday, August 26, 2013

Problems with Blogger

I am not sure if I am alone in this one, but my blog is acting up, I closed it with frustration, but I am reopening it to see if I get any help from somebody out there.

It is not letting me highlight the text to add a link to it :(

it is not letting me continue writing after I add a picture to my post

it is also not letting me go back to the middle or beginning of my post to fix or add something

Does anybody knows what's going on?

I have sent feedback to Blogger but never answer back

I know is not my mouse or keyboard because I have try them in other programs and it all works

Very frustrating, can somebody help me please?

Clemencia

1 comment:

  1. This is insane, has never happened with me.. But hope this problem of yours get resolved soon.,
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...