Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Challenge Day 11 & 12 New Crochet Stitch

(Sigh) I couldn't post yesterday because
my sister came to spend the day with us :)
and since I am making this for her
I couldn't pull it out and take a picture of it
 
I am working on a new crochet stitch for me
that I found in Pinterest here
 
It doesn't look quite the same since the yarn is a little bit thicker
than the sample on pinterest
but is coming along good I think
 
 
I don't have a lot left to crochet here
but better, since I've been reading a lot about crochet
and know what to do now for a better finished look :)
which I'll share in another post
as my project goes along :)
 
Thank you for stopping by,





2 comments:

  1. My mum also makes these, it is worth the hardwork..
    Beautiful
    Good day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...