Monday, November 18, 2013

Challenge Day 16 & 17 Digital Scrapbooking

Is really hard for me to use the computer during the weekends
so here I am today with my challenges from saturday and sunday
trying to be creative in a different way
I have play with my pictures creating a digital scrapbook :)
 
I work with PSPX2
 
for this picture I only added 2 diffent frames
but I colorized them with her favorite colors
 
 
This one has a charcoal effect

 
 
Pencil Effect choosing a pink color 
 
 
Pencil Effect with a white color 


 
Brush Stroke effect


 
For this picture I darken the background and
used a mask as a frame


 
 
 This picture took me a lot of time,
as I had to remove all the background from the picture
make it a tube and then make the rest of the frame
using borders and inner bevels
 
 
 And for this one I didn't remove the background
just added some borders
and decorate them with patterns to make it
stand out a little bit
 
Well, that was my creativitiy for the weekend,
let's see how do I get creative today
and hopefully post it tonight :)
 
Thanks for visiting
 


 


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics.. :)
    Have a wonderful week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...