Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Finished Crochet Sunglass Case

Finally!!!
I've been so busy with family over
not only for Thanksgiving but the whole weekend :)
It was actually fun!
So yesterday I caught up with house cleaning,
but today I caught up with my crafts :)
 
I finally finished my Sister's Christmas Gift
A nice red crocheted sunglass case
 
Not to worry, she won't know,
because nobody in my family knows about this blog
(I hope lol)
 
Anyways, you can see the whole process by clicking
here for the first part
here for the second part
here for the next
 
Now to the process of closing the case
simply backstitch the sides with the same red yarn
and a plastic needle (light blue color)
(they sell those in the same crochet area in the craft stores)
 
 
Once both sides are sewn together
flip the case the right way

 
And close the top
here you can either use a button
or a velcro closure.

 
I hope you like it.
If you make one please come over and let me know
I would love to see it :)
 
I am also participating in the link share Wednesday party # 19
 
Now...
 
Onto the next project :) 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! Rhondda Thank you for linking up at Link & Share Wednesday on Oombawka Design! http://oombawka.blogspot.ca/2013/12/link-share-wednesday-party-19.html

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...