Thursday, January 16, 2014

Team Spirit knitted Beanie

My daughter goes to USF and was telling me that she doesn't have anything with the college colors, buying things in college and while going to college can get expensive, so I took the more affordable and entertaining route :)

I knitted a hat using yarn with her college colors


 
this is a picture she took herself when she got her beanie in the mail, isn't she pretty :)

I didn't have to much yarn left so I wasn't sure it was going to be enough, thank goodness it was.
I think I had about half a skein for it and it worked!

To make it I searched through the internet for a few free patterns and mixed a few instructions here and there, but mostly I used this pattern here to guide specially through the decreases.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...