Friday, February 21, 2014

Being Part of Challenges

This year I have decided to participate in a few challenges
with a few purposes
one is to increase my time doing art
to help me be more social because I am super shy
and the third one is to get closer to my believes.
 
This picture right here is for a challenge from Splitcoaststampers called
 
Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge 2014
 
Every month we do a project with a Scripture of your choice,
I know I am missing the one for January but I'll get there :)
 
And here is my share for February :)
 

 
Hope you find some inspiration in it :)
 
Thanks for visiting :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...