Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Feeling Happiness Without Guilt - Sintiendo Felicidad Sin Culpa

As I mentioned before I am always thinking on what my next project is going to be, and like some of us don't get there since you have thoughts of doubt.  But I have realized that when I do what I like, I feel guilty or even worse... I say to myself that I don't have time, I mean this have been going on for a few years now, but how come I have time to clean  the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry, sweep, mop and many other things that my family doesn't even notice?

Have you thought of that?

The guilt or voice inside of me and maybe (or must) come from when we were growing up.  I know my mother was and still tries to be over protective.  That I really wasn't allowed to do much of anything. You won't believe it if I start telling you; which affected my self-esteem.  As a result comes the lack of initiative, inability to make decisions, inexperience in life and extreme shyness if you ask me.

Now, I am not blaming my parents for all this, and I am not mad at them either, that's just life, is the culture where I grew up, and they did the very best they could to keep us healthy and safe.

And if this is your case, just like me, I know this is part of my problem. Now that I know where this voices or thoughts are coming from, and why this negative voice is coming up, now...



I can stop it.
I can fight it.
I can ignore it.

They don't have to restrict me anymore. This negative thoughts can't tell me what to do.  I can finally give myself permission to do what I like without feeling guilty or selfish.



Knowing this we can try it out and start acting and having positive thoughts about what we like to do and actually do it.  Once you do this things you'll feel al that happiness that comes to you :)


Como habia mencionado antes, que yo siempre estoy pensando en cual va a ser mi próximo proyecto, y al igual que algunos de nosotros nos llegan esos pensamientos de duda . Pero me he dado cuenta que cuando hago lo que me gusta , me siento culpable , o incluso peor ... Me digo a mí misma que yo no tengo tiempo , me refiero a que esto ha estado sucediendo desde hace un par de años , pero ¿cómo es que tengo tiempo para limpiar la casa , lavar los platos , lavar la ropa , barrer, trapear y muchas otras cosas que mi familia no siquiera se da cuenta ?

¿Has pensado en eso?

La culpabilidad o la voz dentro de mí, vienen de cuando éramos pequeños . Sé que mi madre era y sigue tratando de ser sobre protectora . Que realmente no me permitía hacer mucho de nada . No lo vas a creer si comiezo a decirtelo; tanto asi que afectó mi autoestima .
Como resultado de ello viene la falta de iniciativa, incapacidad para tomar decisiones , la falta de experiencia en la vida y la timidez extrema , si ustedes me preguntan a mi.

Ahora, yo no estoy culpando a mis padres por todo esto, y no estoy enojado con ellos tampoco, así es la vida, esa es la cultura en la que crecí , y ellos hicieron lo mejor que pudieron para mantenernos sanos y salvos.

Y si este es tu caso , al igual que yo , sé que esto es parte de mi problema.
Ahora que sé de donde esta voces o pensamientos vienen, y por qué esa voz negativa se acerca, ahora ...



Puedo detenerlo.Yo puedo luchar contra el.Puedo ignorarlo.
Estos pensamientos no tienen que restringirme más. Estos pensamientos negativos no pueden decirme qué hacer.
Finalmente me puedo dar permiso para hacer lo que quiera sin sentirme culpable o egoísta.


Sabiendo esto podemos tratarlo y empezar a actuar, empezar a tener pensamientos positivos acerca de lo que nos gusta hacer y hacerlo realmente . Una vez que haces las cosas que te gustan sentirás la felicidad que viene a ti :)


Gracias por leer mi blog :)

Clemencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...