Friday, May 23, 2014

Find Out Who Are You Meant to Be... with Oprah

I just finished taking a quiz from the Oprah website that I put it aside some time ago, to do it when I have a little more free time.

It says that the quiz helps you figure out what defines you.  And let me tell you, they were right on it with me. There are seven striving styles and I got two of them with the same even highest record.

It says that I am striving to be helpful and I am striving to be creative.  And those are the two things I do want to do the most.  Believe it or not, I told my older daughter about a month ago: "I just want to help people, but at the same time I want to do something creative" maybe teach all the arts and crafts I know.  Is like I knew the answer already, but just reading it again, is like a reminder that this is IN me, I am not making it up, is just who I am. 

And I've been feeling stuck because I am not exercising what I like to do, at least not to my fullest potential.

So here I am Clemencia (that's my name) taking a deep breath to start something good and satisfying :)

Here is the link to the quiz in case you want to take it too :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...