Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"Miracles Now" Gabrielle Bernstein at Wanderlust's Speakeasy





A letter for Gabby:

Your speech has come to me at the most amazing time. Today for the first time I told one of my coworkers that I am feeling disconnected, a word that I have never used before in my life! I've been trying to figure out my purpose for months and months and I've been feeling like an arrow without a target. But with your speech I am on my way to fulfill my life just be being present and see what God has for me and see where God takes me, without forcing myself to find my purpose. My job for now is to be the light everywhere I go. Thank you Gabby for sharing this and all of you with all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...