Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DIY Bookmark From Recycled Pasta Box :)

I made a bookmark from a recycled box :)




I took a pasta box



and started by sanding it
with regular sand paper from the hardware store



Then I started adding some acrylic paint



using a sea sponge



letting the colors dry for a little bit in between layers
that way they don't mix that much and make mud



after all the paints were dry

I stamped the letters with some foam letters I have



and of course I couldn't leave the other side empty
so I did some collage by cutting out a magazine 
and adding some white paint to make the flower



I wasn't sure the other side was going to come out right
so I didn't take pictures of the step by step for this side 
the flowers are made with white acrylic paint and a pencil eraser
and the hears are a stamp I have :)

I hope you like it :)

Take care,



1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this Clemencia! Great texture on the background! Don't you just love making something useful out of rubbish!

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...