Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mixed Media Art: Altered Page



This page was really fun and easy to make :0
I took a magazine and altered the picture by living the lady from the magazine
and adding white paint for the skirt and the red dots of paint as the pattern.
I also painted on top of the background to cover some of that yellow
and also, if you look closely there are some circles that I stamped with my own stamps
made out of a foam plate (I'll share this tutorial with you soon)
I was going to do more to the page but I thought it would be too much
so there it is an altered art journal page :)

Thanks for visiting

Clemencia

#alteredart #mixedmedia #art #artjournal #artjournaling
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1LcmZOw Mixed Media Art: Altered Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...