Monday, December 21, 2015

Practice Being a Kid Again :)


After a long day of Christmas shopping
I came home to eat and relax.
I grabbed my journal without knowing what to do
and I asked my daughter who was next to me
watching TV with daddy,
what should I draw?
and her answer was: a mistletoe.

Of course she had to say that,
she loves plants and Christmas is only a few days away;
isn't it funny how when you are a kid
all the things that you like come together so easily
without even knowing it? 

I guess we need to practice being a kid more often :)

So I went on to draw a mistletoe
and the rest just came to me little by little
I know is not much of an art journal page
but practice makes you better :)

Thanks for stopping by
and saying hi :)


#kscdec2015

2 comments:

  1. That's what I've been doing since I turned 62, which was recently. You have very cool creativity going on. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are full of creative wisdom- and you are very wise to let her sense of play guide you- some of my best teachers were 2nd graders! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful mistletoe with Let's Play!

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...