Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Collage Challenge

I know this collage doesn't look like much
but finding pictures that match
my inner desire was a little harder than what I thought

Jennibellie has a monthly challenge
and January's theme is 
where she has a video of her making a collage
where I got the idea to make mine


I love the idea of the theme
since I've been very curious about
mood boards, vision boards, etc.
Is like an encouragement to stay creative
even when you are super tired
you can just sit down and browse through magazines
looking for pictures you can collage in the future.

There is something about 
making a collage that attracts me, 
I simply love playing with paper and glue.

Hopefully I can get a lot better at it :)



3 comments:

  1. In my opinion ,Clemencia, you are off to a great start!! Beautiful,peaceful and zen like!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collage! It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementia,you asked me a question on my craftchaos blog. I don't know the answer. You have to got to the Mojo Monday Blog: http://mojomonday.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...