Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#WOYWW 364


Hmmm... let's see what I have here.

A composition notebook where I take notes
and when I don't need it anymore 
I used it for my art journaling.

An old planner that I couldn't break apart from
since I liked it so much and is hard cover (bonus for me lol)

My carousel is getting fuller
with the things I use more often
lately that has been brushes, scissors, glue, pens and markers.

And of course that big brown paper
that I took from our recycle :P
that I HAVE to do something with it.
I can't just let it go... :)

Thanks for visiting,
on my way to visit other bloggers :)

Take care,

Clemencia

7 comments:

  1. Fab looking journals and pages, hee hee us crafters always rescue something from the recycling don't we?! Take care Zo xx 39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasures are everywhere ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes trying to recycle something sets off other ideas - brown paper is great to draw on with ink and bleach but I would iron the creases out first for that. Thanks for popping by x Jackie 32

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the carousel. I thought of getting one but have so far resisted.

    Sharon K
    #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, there's always something we rescue, and that's how it should be, yes?

    Happy woyww!
    :)trisha
    #56 this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we don't throw anything away! Have you read Shoshi's blog? She cuts bits out of plastic chicken packaging. Great idea.
    The carousel is brilliant. I see many of them on desks, mainly in America. I have not seen them in Europe (yet?)
    Have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, it's hard to discard useful stuff like brown paper! I'm sure you will be able to use it somewhere :) Thanks for dropping by too.

    ReplyDelete