Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mixed Media Flower Girl Collage

Hello there :)

Today I have a collage made with a digital image
provided by Digital Delights
through Craft your passion challenges blog
the image is called Flower Power Basket of Daisies


The background is made with spray paints and a stencil
then I added the grass on the bottom which I cut out from a magazine
I glued the girl which I colored using a waterbrush and watercolors
and then added some flower die cuts using some patterned scrap paper.

Very easy, simple and cute :)

I hope you like it and inspire you to make some art :)

Clemencia


1 comment:

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...