Saturday, February 18, 2017

A New Journey

I am soon to be 45 (y. old) like everybody says it,
but I don't take it that way, 
for me is 45 years young, 
mostly because now is the time that I am finding out
who I trully am and what do I really like
now is when I feel that I am free to be me.
Maybe I am going through a mid life crisis
and maybe I'll regret writing this in my blog
but I've been thinking for a while now
that is time to change things around.



I love writing, I love blogging and I love to help others.

I think I tried writing this post about 5 times now
since the new year started 
and for some reason I erase the whole thing at once
telling myself that this is stupid,
that I don't have time for this,
I don't have time to write, to take pictures, to edit them and
I tell myself that it is a waste of time.
But this time around I thought,
how can it be a waste of time 
if this is what I like to do?

I like to write and I like to help others.

I promise myself that this year I was going to start
a self care routine
and this is part of it.
simply because I am doing something that I like.

Maybe I will only have time to write once a week
maybe, hopefully, more often.
Or maybe less than that.
But if I don't start, how will I find out?



Every self help and personal growth book I have read so far
says: take action, and that's exactly what I am doing here :)

I also thought about writing what's coming up
what am I going to write about in the future here in my blog,
but NO! I am not going to do that because that will definitely
set me up for failure and expectations 
that will put pure pressure and stress on myself
which wouldn't be enjoyable anymore,
instead, I am going to go with the flow.



All I can tell you is that I love reading mostly
self help, personal growth and health books
I love listening to audiobooks, podcasts, and summits.
I love art, cooking and being creative,
and my intent here is to spread my knowledge,
teach what I learn 
so others can benefit too.

Hopefully you can join me in my journey
and learn to take care of ourselves together.

With Love,

Clemencia

4 comments:

  1. it is always right to write. to post what you write is a truly personal thing. if you feel that you are helping others all the better. little random acts of Kindness, even big ones are always worth while. helping someone when they are struggling, holding a door open, smiling, always worthwhile. keep doing what feels right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 47 here, and it just keeps getting better and better!

    I'm glad I found your blog, keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    Also visit my webpage: macbook pro cu

    ReplyDelete
  4. When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she desires to be
    available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...