Wednesday, February 1, 2017

#MixedMedia Page Challenges

As I am trying to incorporate art in my daily life
as part of my relaxation and self care routine
I am finding different challenges to participate on
I am seeing myself making more #mixedmedia art
than anything else :)


This time I found two challenges which I mixed them in one page
one from Cupcake Inspirations where their theme this week is Plaid and 
the other one is Colour Me Positive which usually has a quote 
and this week is about how we treat others

I hope you find some inspiration here,

Thanks for stoppping by :)



6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote for your art journal and great mix of the challenges! love the gingham peeking out at the bottom. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mixed media page! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote! Definitely words to live by. So glad you linked it up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect cover for a journal! Super fun! So glad you were inspired by this week's plaid challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again for our new challenge starting tomorrow!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design. I love how you pulled everything together. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...