Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fast and Easy, Last Minute Decorated Pumpkins for the Halloween

This year we decided to make something different with the pumpkins
we bought a few fake pumpkins from the craft store
 Halloween fabric and mod podge to decoupage our pumpkins


The long one you see here it was a paper pumpkin
and the little one is one of the plastic ones
where my daughter selected the pieces of fabric she liked
and glued it to her little pumpkin



 Here is the pumpkin we carved last year


and this is the pumpkin my teenage daughter carved last year also :)


Hey come follow me and my Life Full of Passions to get updates and more cool stuff :)


1 comment:

  1. Cute pumpkins and cute Halloween fabrics!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...