Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Taking More Classes and Step by Step Tutorials Coming Up

The more I look at what I love to do
the more I realize that I love learning.
I love taking classes, and learning new things,
either by reading or videos,
and I have made a goal to embrace that.

So for now I am showing you what I learned 
in the Line Drawing Class by Lisa Congdon 
making leaves, that I just noticed I didn't finished lol


and that's because I got excited to learn
how to draw this poppy flower :)


seems like I have to sit down
and do some coloring 
and I think I'll give watercolors a try :)

I am taking more classes 
and creating step by step tutorials
come follow me and lets learn together 




1 comment:

  1. I adore line drawing Clemencia, and your work is so pretty. Thanks for this post. xo

    ReplyDelete