Thursday, September 25, 2014

Crochet Basket with Link to Tutorial

I am so excited to show you this basket that I made, I worked on it little by little for the last 2 weeks, maybe 20 minutes every night.



It started because I wanted to join this crochet challenge but honestly, for me the basket would end up too tall according to the instructions.
So for me this is good enough I like it, I learned how to make the basket weave and I am very happy with the outcome :)
The only thing I wish is to learn how to make it stiffer, but that would be another post lol

Thanks so much for visiting me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...