Thursday, July 12, 2018

One Happy Day

I am so proud of myself today :D
I usually never give time to myself
to do the things I like 
but lately I've been working on myself
I mean deep work and I am seeing the results :)

Anyways, I am so happy that I am able to come here to my blog
and share what I like :0

I've been wanting to go back to scrapbooking
for the longest time now, 
and seems like I am finally doing it :)

Here my desk
I took a picture of it 
for WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday)
I know I am a day late :/
but like they say, better late than never lol


and here is closer picture of my project

a scrapbook page from our last trip to Puerto Rico 


This page is the result of a scrapbooking class I took
and a combination of inspiration 


Thank you so much for visiting
and if you have any questions just place a comment
I'll be happy to help :)

Clemencia


1 comment:

  1. Lovely color combo! awesome page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Video about the power of words

This video was sent to me on an email, I love it and I just have to share. Little things that we don't think about and need to be grat...